Sunday, December 7, 2008

For the sake of scarification


Alhamdulillah...We are now in the new age in Islamic calendar. When we want to elaborate more on scarification, I have faith in the human spirit, and absolute conviction that when we open ourselves to guidance from above, together we can create the world of truth. I always ask deep in my heart; it is important that I begin where I am and not somewhere out there. In other words, whatever changes I wish to see in this small and complicated world. I must bring people about in myself and in my own life. I need to look into my mind, heart and soul.


If at any time I begin to lose hope in myself, let me simply look inside my heart and see all the good action and deed that I have performed in the past, from the smallest to the grandest.


As I concern my turn in "guarding" the school is just around the corner and I am totally ready to hold the promise. I do believe of what my own mind holds and to what extent can I use the free time there wisely. Perhaps it gives me more inspiration and calmness in knowing this real life. That I really call as real scarification and purification in beautifying and enriching our minds positively towards the betterment of life and not for the darkness, horror and strife of the last hundred years.

No comments: