Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Super Journey




I like to travel everywhere in this round planet to see the amazing creation and differences from Almighty. Whenever I step up my foot then it create poles apart from my own perspectives. It might give me anything in sharing the meaning of life. Last time, as I worked in KLCC as a golf promoter, I gained myriad experiences in knowing people and life surroundings. As far as I concerned while assigned as an Executive Officer in SOCSO also made me grow as real human. How we interpreted human life-cycle and their view towards us.

Now, living in deep in the heart of country or known as rural area life injects me in appreciating life and how it can mould our soul. It is quite differ rather than living in town. The splendour of nature and the voice of natural habitat give calmness in my mind. Although, sometimes we feel bored especially while the coming of weekend and holidays, but I believe there is wisdom behind it. Don't believe me, just try yourself and how the atmosphere will change your attitude and behaviour towards life.

Open this and I hope this song will give new facet in life. Enjoy!!!

No comments: