Friday, January 2, 2009

A brand new year In Sabah











What was 2008 be and how's 2009 will be?It's been a while since I came back from Kuala Lumpur and directly guarded our school during this school vacation. I had my beautiful and exciting days in Sabah whereby I explored many interesting places and drove by bumpy and hilly road. I accompanied by many colleagues to travelled around and discover the exquisiteness of Sabah. From first day, Suhaili gave me some hints on Sabah but unluckily I got stomachache and tired (maybe because of my long journey from Sibu to Miri by bus). Suhaili went back to his hometown for the next day and I've waited Is and Lily came by.

The next day, I went to Is friend's wedding, Rosmalizah and her lovely husband Byron at Kampung Sungoi located in Keningau. Jay and Jush waited there before they drove to Kampung Sungoi. There were a crowd of people flocked in the event. What a lovely couple I've seen and nice sentimental music played by local band. Thanks Jay and Jush for your helping hand in guided us.

We went back to KK and took express bus at 10.00 am. We arrived in KK around 12.30 pm. For the next journey in Sabah, we took a rest for a while at our rest place, Kinabalu Hotel and had our lunch. Then, we headed to Warisan Square before laid our foot in 1Borneo, the first and biggest hypermall in East Malaysia. All of us felt extremely exhausted and we set a plan for tomorrow expedition.
As in plan, we rented Wira car that cost us RM150 for 24 hours usage. Our first target place was Tamparuli.Is, Lilly and Min were our map interpreter whereby I just browsing according to their instruction. At Tamparuli, we must meet Shirley and Lilly kept calling to trace her location. At last, we met somewhere,2km from Tamparuli roundabout. Shirley drove Unser car that accompanied by Lilly and Min. They led our journey and we set a time to go to Kinabalu Park. During that time, it was rainy and cloudy day and the road quite uneven especially when we reached undulation road. As we reached at the highest place, our ears would play it rock songs and it was hurt.
Then, we headed to Ranau to set a date with Jush and Jay. That day, seven of us and 3 different cars enthusiastically went to Hot Poring to see the beautiful wonder there.
will be continued...

No comments: