Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Let It Be


I still remember my last time with my ex-dancers especially those students in Primary 6 2008. I was very proud because three of them got flying colours in UPSR:Jeffery Jep, Nyandau and Fiona ( 4A 1B ). They burnt their midnight oil to achieve their success. I knew they can do it because their full perseverance and commitment in doing things. I missed their positive attitude towards somethings. Although their happy tear came down, but I did believe their path of true life still far to go. That is why, from now on, I must seek new talents in dance to struggle in the dance competition. From standard 3 until standard 6, there are many hidden talents that need to explore and foster. Their chemistry towards the art of music and dance will make me easily to teach them. I'm hoping this new talents will bring more luck and victory soon. I also missed ex-UPSR 2008 pupils especially those who always came by my side like Jos, Impek, Moriss, Rimun, Lucy and all of them. But as Malay proverb says " Patah Tumbuh Hilang Berganti".


When I play and rewind "Pengasih Miga Kelabu" song, it will remind me on the memories while teaching them in dance etc. I'm still keeping this song in my notebook so as well as the song played it will refresh my mind on that memory.

No comments: