Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Serpan For Real

This unplanned morning, Lily and I enthusiastically went to Is hometown, Kampung Serpan. At first, I got blur while finding Lily's house whereby the hustle and bustle Kuching road made me wanna scream. Then, I tried to figure out with the simplest resolution-exploration. Phew...at last, I found the right road and waited Lilly in the rain. Through the rain, our first pit-stop was at Seng Lee Pharmacy to buy Is father's medicine. Lilly got something to give to Is. As usual, she bought our favourite drink, Coca-cola and tit bits. We waited for long queue and stranded at Samarahan's wharf whereby we bought "Cucur Pisang" for stomach sake. It was cold day and seem like butterfly played around my stomach. What a day!After all the journey, alhamdulillah we arrived at Is house around 11.30 am. She was busy preparing something for our long journey. Thanks Is for your understanding. We chit chatted with Is parents and their face showed shininess as we told about our next plan. Actually, we went to Is house to discuss further on our trip to Sabah. But, Is quite a shame girl to say in front of her parents. Otherwise, she was talkative. Then, I set a plan to go to the beach. Perhaps, we can find more 'ambals' or known as hammer....there. At the beach, Is mother asked the people. But we just got kepah only. Our foot got loose and we put our exhausted body under the big tree by the beach. It was windy and sunny day so it made our journey more comfortable and easy. After we sent Is mother home, three of us, Is, Lilly and I drove by Asajaya cowboy town. Lilly and I tried to find fresh crabs or other sea foods there. At least we got something to bring to our big family.

No comments: